Crowns, Inlay, Onlays, and Bridges in Nashville, TN
These ceramic restorations can be used to fix a variety of issues: strengthening broken or fractured teeth, improving the look of discolored or misshapen teeth, and replacing missing teeth.
- Crowns not only improve the appearance of your teeth, they can repair broken or strengthen fractured teeth as well.
- All ceramic and zirconia options, no metals.
- In most cases, we can provide the permanent crown or in/onlay in a single visit using our CEREC technology — preventing the inconvenience of a temporary crown and the need to return for a second appointment
Our treatment goal is to provide the most conservative treatment available. Sometimes, the existing damage or risk to a tooth requires more invasive options to achieve the best long-term result.
Crowns are one of the most common dental procedures because they can be used for a variety of needs:
- like fixing a cavity that is too big for a filling
- strengthening a broken or fractured tooth
- altering the appearance of a poorly colored or shaped tooth.
Bridges can be a long term alternative option to a dental implant for replacing missing teeth. Bridges connect crowns on teeth on both sides of a missing tooth to replace what's been lost.
Inlays and Onlays are wonderfully conservative options when the cavity or damage to a tooth is beyond what a filling can predictably repair but not significant enough that the whole tooth needs to be covered with a crown. They allow the affected part to be repaired and replaced with a bonded ceramic restoration while leaving the unaffected healthy enamel alone.
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a serious sleep breathing disorder that deprives your body of oxygen, destroys sleep quality, and increases your risk of heart attack and stroke. OSA not only places your body under constant stress at night, but prevents you from enjoying your day-to-day life.