Brief Update on COVID-19
May 11, 2020
I hope this finds you and your family in good health. I am thankful to share with you that Nashville Restorative Dentistry is open again as of May 11th. We are excited to be together again as a team, see all of you, and return to the profession to which we are dedicated. As we work toward a new normal, I know that many things in our lives will be different to varying degrees, so I’d like to take a minute of your valuable time to update you on several items.
While a lot has changed, one thing that has remained constant is my commitment to providing our team with a safe work environment so we can confidently fulfill our commitment to your safety and well-being while providing excellence in dental care.
Here are some important safeguards we are continuing or implementing:
Safe Distancing Measures
- In efforts to provide safe distancing, we will be limiting traffic inside the office and waiting room. We need your help for this to be effective and ask you to not bring any friends or family members with you to your appointments for the time being. We will ask you to remain in your car when you arrive for your appointment and let us know you have arrived by responding to your appointment confirmation text received 24 hours prior or by calling us at 615-591-0294. We will let you know when your appointment is set to begin and you may enter through the front door.
- Initial health screening and temperature-taking prior to entering a treatment room. If you have active symptoms, have been in contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19, or have a temperature above 100.4, we will reschedule your treatment to a later date. We will also be conducting these daily screenings on every member of our team.
- Plexiglass dividers at front desk stations to protect you and our admin team.
Enhanced Air Filtration
- Even though we’ve always had advanced HEPA filtration in all HVAC units, we are making a significant investment into adding multiple air filtration units throughout the office that will filter 99.5% of harmful particles down to 0.003 microns in size (for reference, the coronavirus is 0.125 microns in size). We are excited about adding these technologies from IQAir and Surgically Clean Air into our practice.
Constant Mask Usage
- We will be wearing masks for the entirety of your time with us and may be dressed a bit differently as well. Although you won’t be able to see as much of our body language and facial expressions, please know that we are happy to see you!
- We will be continuing to limit the number of shared or touchable items in the common areas of the office and more frequently sanitizing those that cannot be removed.
We are looking forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you have about the steps we are taking to keep both you and our team safe.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 615-591-0294 or visit our website.
Thank you for extending to us the great privileges of your time and the opportunity to care for you. We value your trust and loyalty and are looking forward to welcoming back all of our patients, neighbors, and friends soon.